Our mobile disco service (formerly named Echo Discos) is the perfect choice for any party. All packages include:
- High quality sound system with subwoofers for full, crisp and clear sound (new for winter 2018)
- Impressive lighting display comprised of rotating disco spheres, moonflower effects and mood lighting which make a feature of the DJ booth and dance floor
- Fully PAT tested equipment for electrical safety
- Public Liability Insurance (PLI) cover
- Fun, friendly and reliable DJ for up to 5 hours
- Travel costs, delivery and installation
“We used (Installed Events) for our running club Christmas party based on the reviews on this site. Jake was great and I’d happily book (Installed Events) again. Several people came up to me at the party and the day after to say he was a great booking. Played a really good mix of music which got people dancing and I liked all the lighting kit he brought. Jake was also really professional, just arrived and set up all his kit and packed it up.”
– Felicity Cowie. Grove Centre Nailsea. 15/12/18.
“Perfect communication all the way through, very professional, played all the music I had specifically asked for and made a very special moment for the birthday boy which will definitely be staying in people’s memories! Could not have asked for more from them. Will definitely be recommending and using them again in the future. Thanks guys!”
– Zoe Hall. Bridgwater & Albion RFC. 10/11/18.
“Joe was very helpful in planning for the event and Jake, one of his associates, provided the disco on the night. Jake was fantastic and everyone loved the music. I would recommend (Installed Events) without hesitation”
– Bernard Galton. Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel. 01/09/18.
“Hi Joe. Just had to write and thank you for providing the disco at my husbands birthday party on Saturday. You made everything easy, the booking process and payment online also you always answered my emails promptly, nothing was too much trouble. Everyone commented on how good the music was and throughout the night there was always people on the dance floor. Thank you so much for making the evening a success.”
– Mandy Bugler. The Red House, Yeovil. 26/05/18.
“Hi Joe. Can you thank DJ Dave for doing our disco last night. He was absolutely brilliant. Have had a lot of friends messaging me today saying what a fab disco! So thank you very much – will highly recommend (Installed Events).”
– Tracie Barclay. Purton Working Mens Club, Swindon. 14/04/18.
“Hi Joe. Thank you very much for a fantastic night. Everyone enjoyed themselves.”
– Dawn & Mark Husain. Masonic Hall, Seaton. 10/03/18.
“The (Installed) team judged the vibe perfectly for the guests at our event. They had the crowd up and dancing from the off, playing all the classics for the diversity of our guests. Joe was very flexible and helpful during the evening, following our agenda, incorporating speeches and announcements. We had some great feedback from our guests and we would definitely be booking the guys for our future events.”
– Catcott Village Association. The Village Hall Edington. 14/10/17.
“We just thought we’d send a little email saying thank you for playing at our wedding on Saturday! You did an awesome job especially with some of our crazy friends 🙂 and played some fab tunes! Thank you”
– Laura & Rob Tyler. Brympton House, Odcombe. 22/04/17.
“I just wanted to drop you a quick line to thank you so much for giving us such a great evening at Brympton. Everyone had a great time and you were incredibly professional both before and during the evening.”
– Richard Mander. Brympton House, Odcombe. 14/03/15.
“Thankyou so much for everything this evening at the Rolls-Royce Charity Ball! You were amazing”
– Lexy Clayton. Thistle Bristol City Centre Hotel. 15/11/14.
“Guys, thank you for the fantastic disco at Holbrook House on Saturday 1st November. It made our Wedding complete and everyone had a great time. Dave and Alex set up and dismantled quietly and efficiently and were both very friendly and polite. I will certainly recommend you for any future events. Thanks again.”
– Darren & Rebecca Evans. Holbrook House, Wincanton. 01/11/14.
“Guys! What can I say apart from thank you for everything on Saturday. Great sound. The band loved you guys and you really made it a ******* great day. Thank you.”
– Garry & Kimberley Kroll. Hunstile Organic Farm, Goathurst. 18/10/14.